2006 J Boats J/100
Yacht price :
Spectacular J/100! The J/100 defines what the ultimate day-sailor/racer/overnighter is all about, ie - easy to single-hand, room in the cockpit for 3 couples, an inboard diesel and true marine head, a v-berth along with two berths in the main cabin, and most important of all, the J/100 offers one of the most rewarding sailing experiences you'll ever know on a sailboat! This J/00 shows in near new condition and is loaded with race and day sailing gear. Fleetwing, (name reserved), was completely re-fitted by her second and current owner in 2015 and has a number of great improvements on the boat including a retractable carbon sprit, new standing and running rigging, full Grand Prix race bottom and keel fairing, and new Awlgrip hull paint. Standout features include: Full set of North race sails in 2015 (new 2020 North furling genoa 3 Di RAW), Stunning "Ice Blue" Awlgrip hull paint, all new B&G electronics in 2015 including a Zeus 12" plotter, and all exterior woodwork varnished each winter. Fleetwing has always been stored indoors in between the short summers of sailing in Maine. It has been maintained in an impeccable manner.
This boat has a sterling race record winning the local PHRF season championship in 2017 and 2018 as well as numerous Pursuit races and the Hospice Regatta of Maine.
Don't miss this J/100!
- J Boats
- Wickford, RI, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- 4421 RF
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 32 ft 10 in - 10.01 meter
- 9 ft 3 in - 2.82 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 9 in - 1.75 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 15 (Individual), 15 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 10 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 5 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 14 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Off-white laminated paneling with varnished teak trim oval door opening and white door.
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
- Two-tone (beige) molded nonskid floor in head area.
- Teak trimmed backrest outboard of each settee berth.
- 2015 Settee cushions by Kinder
- Marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Teak trimmed storage bin to starboard of head.
- Stainless steel sink
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- B&G Zues @ - 12" 2015
- B&G V50 2015
- B&G H50 Wireless Handset 2015
- B&G RC42 Rate Compass 2015
- B&G Triton Speed/Depth/Wind 2015
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- One 95 amp battery
- Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head
HULL & DECKS:
- "Ice Blue" Awlgrip Fiberglass hull w/ two tone non-skid
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- One foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Double lifelines w/stainless bow pulpit & stern rail
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2020 North - Furling Genoa 3Di RAW
- 2015 North - STD Main 3Di 760
- 2015 North - Jib Light/Medium 3Di 760
- 2015 North - A3 ASail MaxiKote
- 2015 North - A2 ASail SuperLite Kote
- 2015 Sail covers by North
- Tapered carbon fiber mast w/double airfoil aluminum spreaders
- Harken System "A" mainsail luff track
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs
- Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Two 35:1 self tailing secondary winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2 cylinder Yanmar 15HP diesel saildrive engine with geared folding prop.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- Holding tank w/ overboard discharge manual pump.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps
- Rebuilt starter and alternator - 2019
- 2015 Cockpit cushions by Kinder
Full Grand Prix Bottom & Keel by Karl's Boat Shop - 2015
Installation of J/Boats Sprit Package by Int'l Marine Composites - 2015
Awlgrip Paint by Int'l Marine Composites - "Ice Blue" - 2015
New Standing Rigging by Hall Spars - 2015
New Running Rigging by Hall Spars - 2015
Running rigging upgrades - Custom Inhaulers by Harvey Rigging - 2018
Varnish toe rails and all exterior Teak - Annually
Full detailing - Annually
Sails washed and repaired as needed by North - Annually
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.