2016 MJM Yachts 40z Downeast
Yacht price :
Vessel is fully commissioned and in the water at our Huntington LI office.
Single owner boat being offered for the first time. Hull #55 was custom built for an experienced owner that was moving up from a smaller MJM. Option list includes Seakeeper gyro, joystick with DPS position-keeping, upgraded electronics, dinghy, and much more. Contact the listing broker to learn more.
- MJM Yachts
- 40z Downeast
- Mamaroneck, NY, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- 4410 MB
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 44 ft - 13.41 meter
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 3 in - 0.99 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Volvo Penta
- Cruise Speed:
- 35 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 41 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 175 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Hull in Twilight Gray Metallic (Awlcraft 2000) with white boot and black bottom paint (cove stripe deleted)
All upholstery in Ultraleather Brisa Jasper Indoor/Outdoor
Privacy curtain package including new-style roll-up curtains port/starboard
Teak in pilothouse only (non-skid for aft cockpit and swim platform to be cooler underfoot and low-maintenance)
Aft Cockpit Serving Bar Unit w/Vitrifrigo IMXT icemaker & Wine Tumbler Storage
Volvo D6-370 engines with IPS-500 for joystick docking and DPS position-keeping - 685 hrs - Volvo Extended Warranty through November 2020
Seakeeper gyro stabilizer
Lectrotab auto/manual trim tab upgrade
Northern Lights 6 kW generator
Two zone air conditioning (16k BTU interior, 16k BTU helmdeck)
26" LED Smart TV in fwd stateroom, networked to DVD and AppleTV
Cabin fans (3)
Detachable step at windshield to access hardtop
Fusion 4-zone stereo system networked to Apple AirPlay & BT enabled
Additional 110v and 12v outlet added adjacent to gyro to enable charging Torqueedo batteries
Weaver SnapDavit system on swim platform
Custom pop-up towing bit at transom
Achilles soft-bottom dinghy
Torqueedo 1003 electric outboard with two batteries
Custom storage mount for Torqueedo and batteries including charging station
- Raymarinee165 Hybrid Touch GPS plotter with WiFi for iPad control with radar overlay
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot with P70R control head
- Raymarine 4KW HD color radar w/dome
- Raymarine T-303 Infra Red Night Vision System
- Raymarine AIS 650 System
- Raymarine i70 networked display
- Upgraded dual sonar;/fishfinder modules, Raymarine CP370/CP100 with CPT/B60 transducers
- Raymarine 218 VHF on overhead at helm with hinged whip antenna and RAM control
HULL & DECK:
- Modified deep-‐V,offshore hull design with sharp entry and moderate beam having dual lifting strakes, chineflats,19-‐degree transom deadrise carried forward 13 feet
- ISO (CE Mark) Certified for Ocean Category A use and further engineered to meet ISO structural standards for a vessel capable of 45 knots in 21 ft. seas.
- "Quiet Chine" modification to dampen wave slap.
- Epoxy laminate with pre-‐impregnated E-‐glass/Kevlar with 1" CoreCell closed-‐cell foam core
- Solid keel, stem, and transom corners backed by a structural grid using unidirectional E-‐glass/epoxy GRP to minimize damage from impact.
- Side entry doors into cockpit
- Transom door to swim platform
- Transferable 10-‐year osmotic blister warranty
- Bilges painted with smooth,gloss-‐white finish
- PVC guardrail and quarter-‐guard with high-‐polish stainless steel rub strips
- Atlantic 52 hull opening ports (4) in forward cabin and main saloon w/screens & shades
- Molded swim platform with recessed dinghy cleats.
- Backing plates for cleats and stanchions
- Hull and deck fused together as monocoque structure with methacrylate adhesive with shear strength of 3,000 lbs. per square inch and with mechanical fasteners on 8-‐10"centers.
- 316L SS handrails (17) on pilothouse corner posts, hardtop, cabin top, under hardtop, on aft seat backs, galley overhead, outboard on console and either side of companionway entrance.
- 3'x5' National flag with teak staff and retainer pin.
- Varnished teak burgee flagstaff on bow pulpit
- Muir anchor windlass with deck and cockpit controls
- Auto-‐launching polished stainless Lewmar claw anchor w/250' of rode and 25' of stainless chain.
- Fresh water anchor and rode washer control at helm.
- 40' black braided 5/8" dock lines (5) and fenders (4) with black fleece covers and air pump.
- Polished stainless steel bow
- Convertible pilothouse enclosed by un-‐zip-‐and-‐roll-‐ up-‐in-‐place, Strataglas windows with Stamoid border
- Varnished teak storage drawers w/locks under piloting seats.
- Large pilothouse settee lockers P&S w/piston-‐ activated lockable lids, vinyl flooring and mesh organizer bags for power cords, hoses, bikes, hard luggage, dinghy and/or golf club storage.
- Cockpit seat lockers (P&S) for dock lines, fenders, cleaning supplies and lubricants with UltraLeather back & bottom cushions
- 8 Lewmar overhead deck hatches in forward cabin (2), head, shower, main saloon (2) and over piloting chairs(2)...all with Ocean dual action shade-‐screens.
- 6 Cabin trunk opening ports w/screens in forward cabin, head, shower, galley and saloon.
- Ocean Air combination screen/shades on hatches and pull shades onport lights.
- Gloss-‐varnished,paneled&louvered,lockable(from inside&out)sliding teak companionway door with 4-‐ section hinged cover with chartbook retainer fiddle.
- Matched Stidd 500 Wide Admiral low-‐back,30"wide, recliner piloting chairs in UltraLeather. Piloting chairs have swiveling bases and telescoping feature that lowers chair tocreate a comfortable all-‐weather inside social seating for 8 persons.
- 24" Edson destroyer wheel with varnished teak trim
- Fully-‐opening windshields (3) w/wipers&washers giving (a) exceptional ventilation in warm climates and (b) unrestricted visibility in fog or at night
- 110V AC system w/Victron Energy Shore power system w/2-‐50' white30-‐Amp Marinco cords
- Volvo-Penta standard 125 amp alternators.
- Blue Seas battery combiners
- Galvanic isolator
- LED cabin-‐reading lights (4) Over head in galley(4)
- Courtesy lights (3) in cockpit and head.
- Engine compartment lights.
- 700-‐ampere hour absorbed glass-‐mat battery capacity with 2-‐Group 8D 245 A H house and 3-‐Group 31 105 AH engine and generator-‐start batteries.
- LED navigation and anchoring lights.
- Dirt Devil central vacuum system
- 13-‐gallon stainless steel hot water heater.
- 100-‐gallon polyethylene fresh water tank
- Dockside water inlet w/check-‐valve and pressure regulator.
- General Ecology Seagull IV purification system
- Scanvik hot/cold shower on swim platform
- High-‐pressure fresh water(wash down in port cockpit locker w/50 hose & nozzle.
- Jabsco Rule 1100 automatic bilge pumps (3)
- Vacuflush head system with 30 gallon holding tank w/ pump out and macerator discharge.
- Back-‐up Bosworth high-‐capacity cockpit-‐operated manual bilge pump.
- Centralized gray water discharge system through transom to minimize thru-‐hulls.
- Gray water sump w/inspection port for shower, head, icebox and AC condensate.
- Corian counter-‐top with framed and paneled cherry cabinetry with push-‐button locks & drawer handles and upper storage cabinets with offset inner shelf.
- Recessed polished SS sink with removable Corian cover and Scanvik pull out faucet.
- Stainless Vitrofrigo 5.5cu. ft.2-‐drawer reefer w/Indel B153 Freezer w/4 ice trays
- Dry goods cabinet w/sliding doors and intermediate shelf running length of galley w/LED lighting under.
- Chinaware & glass storage and rinsing compartment outboard of sink with drain & vent.
- Under counter storage locker for large pots/pans and cleaning supplies.
- Flip lid access panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
- Ceramic 2-‐burner electric stove w/pop-‐up retainers.
- Sharp Double Grill 5-Way Convection Oven.
- Double stainless hooks for hot pads and dish towels
- Extended shelf with grab-‐rail fiddle above galley suitable for chart storage,cutting boards,etc.
- Spacious dinette table lowers with electronic control to form 40-‐44" wide,78"long berth. Heavy opaque linen curtain anchors to ceiling to form private double cabin with vertical zipper entry. 5" UltraLeather covered memory foam insert is stored in vinyl bag.
- Large hull opening ports (2) with screens, skylight hatches (2) and cabin port lights (2) to maximize ventilation, sense of space and light.
- Headroom of 6'4" on center line.
- Clear Awlgrip gloss-‐finished teak & holly cabin sole with storage compartment for large plastic bins.
- Off-‐white Nevamar HPL paneling with cherry trim with foam backed vinyl headliner & satin-‐varnished cherry ceiling battens.
- Access door to dual entry head with integral shower.
DUAL ENTRY HEAD:
- The portside combination head/shower is accessible from either forward or main cabin.
- Full-‐length mirrors inside door.
- Locker under sink w/stainless TP holder
- Towel rings and hooks.
- Vent hatch and port light.
- Floor drain to gray water overboard system
- Fixed 78" x 60" island berth having Latex memory foam mattress covered in durable, water resistant quilted UltraLeather
- Storage drawers(4) and below-‐berth storage bin.
- Storage shelves over berth (P&S) also serve as handholds when rising from berth.
- Framed cherry wood forward bulkhead with recessed bookcases (2) and double access doors to large forepeak anchor locker Floor drain to gray water over board system
Fixed 78"x 60" island berth having Latex memory foam mattress covered in durable, water resistant quilted Ultra-‐Leather.
- Hanging locker to port with storage shelf over.
- Private access to head and ensuite shower.
- Stainless double-‐hooks(3) for clothing
- Dressing mirror on forward face of entry door.
- Separate stall shower to starboard with seat as well as towel & toiletry storage bin outboard
- Opening vent hatch & portlight w/screens &shades
- Floor drain to gray water overboard system.Wall mounted Scanvik shower hose w/turnoff.
- Towel rings and bathing suit hooks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
MJM 40z video walk-through
Presented by :
Our Location :
Featured Yacht :
Huntington, NY, US $349,000
Bridgeport, CT, US $135,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $89,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $179,000
North Kingstown, RI, US $50,500
Portsmouth, RI, US $129,000
Atlantic Highlands, NJ, US $299,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US Upon Request
Mamaroneck, NY, US $255,000
Greenwich, CT, US $130,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $359,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $234,000