Marine Fiberglass Technician
Wanted with minimum 5 years experience in all phases of fiberglass and gel-coat repairs. Knowledge in spraying bottoms and topsides would be a plus. McMichael is well known for its structural fiberglass repairs and custom projects. Facilities have heated sheds for year-round repairs. Servicing both power and sailboats at two full-service yards in western Long Island Sound. McMichael is are also a boat dealer for many of the finest brands in our industry.
Candidate must take pride his/her work, be punctual and a team player. This is a full-time position with plenty of year round work. Job offers full benefit package with health insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Salary based on experience.
Company established in 1935. Great opportunity for the tight person! Visit our web site to learn more about the company. http://mcmichaelyachtbrokers.com
Contact email@example.com or call 914-381-5900.
YACHT SALES – NY/CT AND NEWPORT, RI (TWO POSITIONS)
McMichael Yacht Brokers is adding to our team of yacht sales professionals.
Partner with an industry leader, representing the most established brands: J/Boats, MJM, Hanse, Dehler, and Amel. Our brokers are some of the most successful in the industry, thanks to our diverse portfolio of brands and strong support from our two boat yards and dedicated sales and service staff. You will be working with a respected, family-owned business that has been around since 1935. This is a 100% commission position, with an existing database to provide a head start and a six-figure earning potential.
We have an immediate opening in two locations:
- Rhode Island office, servicing all of RI plus eastern CT and southern MA
- Mamaroneck, NY office (Westchester County) servicing the NJ/NY/CT metro area
- Obtaining quality listings in the $100k-$1M range, sourced both independently and from within the existing McMichael database
- Being able to knowledgably represent and sell our full range of new boat lines: J/Boats, MJM, Hanse, Dehler and Amel
- Working with clients in the role of seller’s agent and buyer’s agent
- Advising on comps and other market analysis to price boats correctly and make informed offers when representing buyers
- Staffing boat shows throughout the year
- Participating as part of the McMichael team, including working with other brokers, sales support staff, and yard staff
Ideal candidate will have the following core strengths:
- Sales experience, ideally in a knowledge-intensive/consultative role
- Boating background and active participant in the boating community (racing, cruising, fishing etc)
- Comfortable operating boats
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Proven top-level written and oral communication skills
Working hours are unpredictable and some weekend and evening work is to be expected, but each broker sets his/her own hours.
Interested candidates, those looking for a career change, and established brokers are all encouraged to get in touch. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-381-5900.
Marine Parts Manager
McMichael Yacht Yard has an opening for an experienced Parts Manager. The Parts Manager will work with McMichael Management team to organize and implement a comprehensive purchasing and inventory management process using the DockMaster inventory management module. The successful candidate will work with McMichael technicians to economically source parts and materials to support work in process, establish inventory par levels to meet seasonal demands and provide accurate accounting of costs to McMichael billing department.
- Experience with DockMaster or other inventory management software.
- Knowledge of engine and electrical parts. Marine experience a plus.
- Strong basic math skills
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Desire to work in fast paced environment
This is a year-round salaried position offering health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k retirement plan and performance bonus.
About McMichael: McMichael Yacht Yards and Brokers employs over 35 people dedicated to “providing good service in a friendly manner.” Our service yards are widely recognized as a top choice for laminate repair and offshore race outfitting. McMichael is a dealer for J Boats, MJM, Hanse, Dehler, Amel and AB Inflatables.
Contact email@example.com or call 914-381-5900.
McMichael Yacht Yards & Brokers Marketing Manager
Marketing manager will help define marketing and communication strategies for McMichael service yards and Brokerage sales organization, and be responsible for implementing them through our website, social media, advertising, events and public relations. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong technical and editorial writing
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with WordPress or similar platform for web publishing
- Experienced with email marketing campaign tools (Constant Contact)
- Able to maximize search engine optimization of website and social media
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- Coordinating marketing efforts surrounding boat shows and seminars
- Comfortable shooting & editing short videos
- Must have a love of boating and interest in being on the water!
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-381-5900.
McMichael Yacht Yards looking to expand its work force
Marine Fiberglass Technician with min 5 years experience in all phases of fiberglass and gelcoat repairs. Experience in spray painting bottoms a plus. McMichael’s is well known for its structural fiberglass repairs and custom projects servicing the western part of Long Island Sound. Candidate must take pride in his/her work , be punctual and a team player. This is a year round positon. Job offers full benefits package with health insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Salary based on experience. Send resume or contact email@example.com or call 914-381-5900.